-=PCTechTalk=- Re: sound not working

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:58:40 -0500

I assume your control panel check included the sound card drivers and that
you have removed and reinstalled the sound card to make sure it is properly
seated in the slot.

After that, the only thing left that I can think of is checking the
on/off/volume switch on the speakers and is the wall wart plugged into the
socket.  Both rather obvious, but easily overlooked (been there and done
that).

Don

Do YOU want a gmail account invitation?  Include your email address in the
body of a private message to dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx