-=PCTechTalk=- Re: sound not working

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:44:00 -0500

HI Don,

I did check the sound card drivers.  I did think about the card maybe being
loose in the card slot but Im not a big fan of opening up my computer and
toying with it, have done it before alot on my old old one but heck the
cover was not even on that one and I had easy access..besides I had tinkered
with it so much I could not hurt it...I did run "belarc" program and it
showed that I had that sound card on my system, would it have showed if the
card was not seated properly?

christy