-=PCTechTalk=- Re: reformating hard drive.

  • From: "Tempting2Taanzaa" <tempting2taanzaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 11:30:13 -0800

It does good drive imaging and incremental backups...I used to use GoBack for
reverting the drive but, it makes the boot up process a lot longer, so I
uninstalled it...I suppose I could tinker with the amount of space I want
assigned for GoBack files but, been too lazy to do it!  I must say that it
works much better at restoring your drive after a mistakes than using system
restore that only does system files/settings...

Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:53:21 -0500
From: Colleen Gayle Lane <colleen.lane@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: reformating hard drive.

We use Ghost (Symantec).  It is amazing!  Makes a complete copy of the
pc.  Perfect for when you have to replace a hard drive or have too many
problems to try and solve and just want to put the good image back on.