-=PCTechTalk=- Re: reformating hard drive.

  • From: <sandy1943@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 07:23:48 -0000

Bob, that's a  great idea but... I didn't do that, and my restore is
corrupted, I know this because when I started having problems with my
calendar in Outlook and then Outlook express, I tried using the restore.

I do have a copy of most the programs I have installed, I always (now) get
the copy and install off line but....I didn't always do that ;-(  Believe me
I have learned my lesson the hard way!    Great advise, will do as you
suggest next time.

Sandylea