-=PCTechTalk=- Re: reformating hard drive.

  • From: <sandy1943@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 07:57:17 -0000

That's what I  was wondering...(of course I thought of that AFTER I sent out
the email)   I could do reformat, and start over, but not sure what program
to use to save the files I can't part without VBG  You know those necessary
graphic files -mp3's  That's what I was wondering if I back up and restored
it would it bring the problem back probably huh... shoot, ok, save each file
to CD and put them back on one at a time?  IS that the best solution?
Programs I can just reinstall right?  Back up before and see if they work
ok, ... then boy this is going to take months LOL
I guess what I need then is a batch copier?  SO I can copy documents,
graphics etc to disk and then put back a few at a time.  Now is there such a
thing out there or is it better to do it drag and drop method?
  SandyLea