-=PCTechTalk=- In Need Of... graphics artist

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 12:02:42 -0500

Do we have any digital graphic artists in here? I know every now and then I
see someone's skills pop up, but can't remember who or from what group... so
I'm posting this request to this group plus 2 other groups I'm on... so
excuse the dupe message if you read it on the other groups as well.

If there's someone good with digital graphics and Photoshop, and in making
logos, and you have minimal time, please email me off-list:
sirtroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

---Troth