-=PCTechTalk=- Re: reformating hard drive.

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:15:10 -0500

I did a restore once that did not fix a particular problem with some of my
program help files.  Could not understand why it did not fix them.  Only
thing I could think of was that I had a restore disk from the company for my
operating system, but I would think that should not matter.  Although, I
cannot recall if those particular help files ever worked on that computer.
They work fine on my other computer.  To this day they will not work on the
one.