-=PCTechTalk=- Re: high speed internet

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 21:21:47 -0400

Sandi,
    Of all the satellite high speed internet services available,
DishNetwork's WildBlue is the best there is.  After doing a TON of research
on all of the possible satellite providers, we had it for a little over a
year (~$80 US/month) and absolutely HATED it!  However, I believe our
experience would have been even worse had we gone with a different satellite
provider.  Translation:  Hold onto your dial-up until you can get a better
hard-wired connection to the super highway of data.  You'll be much happier
in the long run.

Peace,
Gman