-=PCTechTalk=- Re: high speed internet

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 15:28:34 -0400

Sandi,
    Your suspicions are correct.  Although they vary from one provider to
the next, it's rather easy to make the changes and every ISP has a section
of their website dedicated to these things.  You will automatically receive
the info you need on making the changes (or be told where to find them) when
the service is installed.  If any of the instructions seem confusing, let us
know and we'll help you through them.

    You are also correct in that your free Gmail (Yahoo, HotPOP, etc.)
accounts will remain intact no matter what ISP changes you make.

Peace,
Gman