-=PCTechTalk=- Re: high speed internet

  • From: "Hank Smith" <hanksmith5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 18:21:13 -0700

thanks for the tip not to go with these guys
am unsure what az has so am researching.
I am also having a hard time with t-mobile so looked in to att as well as
another oppsion they suposivly have home phone internet tv and of course
wireless witch if I can break my t-mobile contract will go with them so am
looking in to that ave as well but haven't decided what I want to go with
for internet, tv, and home phone.
I know cable providers also offer home phone am unsure if it is like voip so
many oppsions any bad good etc on any of this this would sooooo be greatly
appreciated.
Hank