-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help with annoying pop up window Gman

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 17:42:14 -0400

ok,

I uploaded it with the pack-n-go file I had created, it would not download
when I clicked on download as it said IE did not recognize that type of
file.  So I tried just clicking on the name of the file itself so it would
open in tem files, it did download all the way to temps and winzip opened it
for me and the show played but the two movie files and one sound file would
not work even though I see them in the zip.  I did a printscreen of what I
saw after winzip unzipped the .ppz file (pack-n-go file).  I am going to
upload it in a minute to yahoo group so you can view it.

It seems I read somewhere you could not embed movie and sound files in
Powerpoint but in my assignment I was told we could not link it but should
embed it so that even confuses me more.  Any powerpoint gurus out there?

Christine