-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help with annoying pop up window Gman

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 15:35:04 -0400

Cristy,
    As long as the person has PowerPoint installed AND all of the support
files are contained within the compressed file when it's unpacked
(regardless of whether you use WinZip or Pack N Go to compress it), the only
thing they should need to do is to doubleclick directly on the PPT file to
watch it.  Again, I am assuming that this P N G  utility is similar to
WinZip.