-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help with annoying pop up window Gman

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 13:40:03 -0400

Cristy,
    It appears that the Filebox is very much like the Yahoo Files area.

    It also appears that the support files are uploaded separately.  When
you try running the presentation, are you also downloading the support files
to the same folder before running it?  Evenif you are, I can easily see your
teacher not knowing that the presentation needs any other files, so it
probably wouldn't work for him/her.