-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help with annoying pop up window Gman

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 21:29:24 -0400

While in my filebox, rather than clicking on the name of the file itself, I
clicked on the word "download" next to the file name this time (using
Firefox browser) and after it downloaded the message below popped up from
Powerpoint.

Powerpoint cant open the type of file represented by C:\Document

~1\June\Locals~1\Temp\Soundvideo.ppt

There is a movie file in this slideshow but it plays for me on my computer
fine and I have a sound file embedded in it also but that also works fine on
my computer when not in the filebox.