-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help with annoying pop up window Gman

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 01:04:36 -0400

Cristy,
    That last one did the trick.  Having all of the files within the Zip
file allowed me to uncompress them all into the same folder and then play it
from there.  The previous one didn't work because the videos were not where
the presentation expected them to be (in the same folder with the
presentation).

    If you'll recall, I suggested making your Zip file by right clicking on
the folder itself.  I'm going to repeat that suggestion even stronger this
time.  My reasoning is that I already know that I have to uncompress the Zip
into its own folder.  Someone else may try to uncompress it into wherever it
already is (perhaps their Desktop - shudder!!!) and those files will get
mixed up with anything else in that location.  I am going to recreate the
Zip file and send it back to you so you'll see the difference.  Just
uncompress it right where you save it and you'll see it will create its own
folder using a name that I can control when I make the file.     :O)