-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help with annoying pop up window Gman

Cristy,
    In reading back my own replies in this thread, it was obvious to me that
I could have been clearer in my concern about how the files are situated.
lol

    Every time I mentioned the related files (presentation and any support
files it would need in order to runproperly) being in the same folder, I was
not talking about your Filebox.  I meant that they should all be downloaded
to a single folder on your own hard drive (but absolutely NOT the one where
they were created) and run from there to see if it works.  If doing this
allows the presentation to work, then you should try the same thing on the
computer at work.  If it also works there, then the solution to all of this
is to combine all related files into a single compressed file (Zip, Pack N
Go, etc.) that can be downloaded, unpacked and then run from a single
location by the teacher.

    What I'm trying to say is that if you were the teacher and looked into
this Filebox folder, would you know which files go with what presentation?
Would you know whether anything other than the presentation needs to be
downloaded in order for it to run?