-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help with annoying pop up window Gman

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 01:10:35 -0400

I almost forgot.  My sound isn't working (long story), so I cannot confirm
that the applause control actually works.  However, I did not see an
external file that would contain that type of sound.  If it's not embedded
within the presentation, it most likely won't work for your instructor.

Also, you have an external file for your background, but that was already
present in the original file you sent (the one without any helper files).
This leads me to believe that you already have that image somehow embedded
within the presentation itself.  If that's true (and all indications point
to that truth), it means that these other files can (and probably should)
also be made embedded in a similar fashion so that NO external files are
needed to make the whole thing work.