-=PCTechTalk=- Re: cris Re: Microsoft XP.

  • From: "faythe&al" <rem41mag@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 17:08:25 -0500

thanks for answering, Cris...

I hope my CD & DVD will still work, as they came as orginal equiptment
with this computer & I cann ot afford adding extras at this point.
I guess I will bite the bullet & take it in & let my techie give it a test
if not, I keep fighting my ME gremlins for now ~ ~

thanks, Faythe

>>>i'm not much help - just some encouragement - a lot of what they
thought wouldn't work when we upgraded did work. Some took some new
drivers. My problem was my old cd burner - didn't work, and that threw off
all of my music playing programs! once we got the new cd burner, wmp etc
played fine. Strange, huh? but my cd burner was really old at that point,
it had been moved from an older computer into this one -
good luck!!
Cris