-=PCTechTalk=- Re: backup pictures?

  • From: "~OoO~" <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 00:27:47 -0500

Also look into another very good one by Adobe called Photoshop Album Starter
Edition 3.0. Its free for personal use. And, the premium version of this, wit
more features, is Adobe Photoshop Album 2.0. That one, of course, is not free.

Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3.0
http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopalbum/starter.html

Adobe Photoshop Album 2.0
http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopalbum/main.html

Sir Troth