-=PCTechTalk=- Re: backup pictures?

  • From: "~OoO~" <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 00:14:19 -0500

Keep in mind the VALUE of your photos. If you value your photos so much that
you just CANNOT lose them, make sure you have the backups REALLY covered. I
have thousands of pictures starting at around year 2002. I have all the
pictures on one of my internal drives. Then, I have a backup on a pull-out
drive (hard drive racks that pull out from the tower). And, then, I have a 3rd
copy on CD/DVD. I generally do the backups every couple of weeks. I take a lot
of pictures. These are pictures I just cannot lose... birth of my son, birthday
parties, important gatherings... you get the idea.

Point is... hard drives go bad and CD/DVDs go bad. Make sure you have that
covered.
Sir Troth
ICQ #1717439
AIM/AOL: SirTrothX