-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Well it seems My Guardian Angel Acted Again :p

  • From: "Christy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 17:40:22 -0400

I recently bought microsoft Office Professional Plus through work at a very
good discount for my other computer that is windows xp 32 bit. I have two
questions:
'
first, can I legally install that also on my laptop or must I buy another
one.
second, if I can use it, would it work on my vista 64 bit OS?

thanks,
Christy
Not sure if I can get a second one at the discount price.