-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Well it seems My Guardian Angel Acted Again :p

  • From: Cosmic <cosmicc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 10:06:38 -0400

Yea that is pretty much what I thought .. But like I said I had no choice
between the 32bit or the 64bit; So can't look a gift horse in the mouth or
Some BS LOL Thanx

Larry Southerland wrote: Some of your old programs will work, but many of
them (esp. any 16-bit apps that you might still use) won't. I'm using the
32-bit version because it *can* run certain 16-bit apps that I have to have
for my business. In addition, I had to purchase a whole lot of upgrades for
much of the software that I use and for those that I didn't upgrade, I often
had to apply updates. Futhermore, some excellent programs (e.g., Avanquest's
System Suite 9) will only run on 32-bit versions of Windows. In effect, you
will probably spend a lot upgrading/updating your software. I've probably
spent as much upgrading my software as I did for the computer itself.
-----Original Message----- From: pctechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[1]
[mailto:pctechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[2]] On Behalf Of Cosmic Sent:
Wednesday, June 03, 2009 9:32 AM To: !!~*G's Tech*~!! Subject:
-=PCTechTalk=-Well it seems My Guardian Angel Acted Again :p While I am
stillworking hard at nights and saving for a new PC to build; MyAunt must
have gotten word and Purchased me a New PC ... Like last time it is a
"Pre-Made" one and such, but this time with a 22 inch Wide Screen LCD !!!!
Well anyway it also has Vista 64; Since I have yet to have vista at all;let
alone 64bit, I was curious will I have to go purchase new Programs orwill
allthe "normal" ones I have run on it ?? I plan to set it up later tonight
and network it with my Old one to transfer user files .. CC
separate PCTableTalk off-topic group, send a blank email to:
pctabletalk+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[9]
separate PCTableTalk off-topic group, send a blank email to:
pctabletalk+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[16]

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:pctechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   2 mailto:pctechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx