-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Well it seems My Guardian Angel Acted Again :p

  • From: Cosmic <cosmicc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 05:10:46 -0400

Well working nights around Just 4 other guys; I have been cursing like a
sailor recently LOL Even my Girl has said something so it wouldn't surprise
me :p

Steve Aiello wrote: No that wasn't you it was me. I think. On Sat, Jun 6,
2009 at 6:12 PM, Cosmic <cosmicc@xxxxxxxxx>[1] wrote: Opps; did I slip up
again :p My Bad G I apologize :) Gman wrote: Just a gentle reminder that we
have youngsters among our membership. Let's be careful about our choice of
words. :) Peace, Gman
http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php[2][1]<http://www.thevenusproject.com
/index.php%5B1%5D>[3]"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask"
separate PCTableTalk off-topic group, send a blank email to:
pctabletalk+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[10]

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:cosmicc@xxxxxxxxx
   2 http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php