-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Weather Watcher

  • From: "Lyn Scott" <conrod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:34:41 +1030

Milady,
I was being a bit naughty......... our little city is right on the edge of
the desert in the driest state of the driest continent in the world. Warm
balmy nights may have been a bit off the mark. The truth is, it gets so hot
that the only breeze is the one you make when you walk. Our days can have
raging Northerly dust storms and the winds are so strong, that when you walk
into them, they blow the wrinkles out of your face........ that's why I look
about sixteen some days hehehe........on the other hand if the wind is
behind you................

Lyn