-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Weather Watcher

The attached file will be WW56BETA11SETUP.EXE
Rocky <donbriggs@xxxxxxx> wrote:Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi PC TechTalk,
I have tried several times to download Weather Watcher, It may be heavy =
traffic or site problems but after several long waits I can get no more =
than a third of the link loaded. If someone has the program and could =
mail it to my private addy I would be most appreciative.
donbriggs@xxxxxxx
Rocky de Dragon

Don't assist the spammers!
Please delete my name and e-dress before forwarding this e-mail to anyone.
Thank you I appreciate your compliance