-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Weather Watcher

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 19:21:02 -0800

Phoenix has weather/temp very close to that of So Cal.. Where I am it varys
maybe 5-8 degrees from AZ.  Summer CAN get to 120+ a few but that hasn't
happened in ages. Lately more like 115 ish..and running toward more humid
than not. but 2000 degrees?? You wouldn't be around to sit there writing on
any computer cause everywhere ELSE would be as cooked as well.  Me thimks
MUBY it FEELS like that hot--sometimes.  :-)