From: "Judith"

Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 10:51 AM
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Weather Watcher

Does it ever get cold there? I was in Scottsdale this last
summer and when the mercury hit two-thousand
degrees in the shade I made a bee-line back to the
Pac-Northwest! We actually have seasons here not just
Hot and Wet :-)
______________
Robert,

I have seasons -- in the Inland Northwest -- the coast side only
has wet and more wet!!

I know I was born, raised and lived on the coast for 47 years
until I got smart and moved to the other side of the Cascades
:-)

Judith

Don't assist the spammers!
Please delete my name and e-dress before forwarding this e-mail to anyone.
Thank you I appreciate your compliance