-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Weather Watcher

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:36:33 -0700

Hehehehhee...........been there, done that, and have the T-shirt!
Glad it worked out.

   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
    Cincinnati, Ohio
 Scottsdale, Arizona
 ==========<[0]>===========
 Monday  10/31/2005  8:36:08 PM

 Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate.

 David Feherty

==========<[O]>==========
On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 20:52:14 -0800 (PST), Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr. wrote:
|  I'm sorry I'm stupid!  I had it closing when i clicked the x - all
|  is well now Thanks for making me look harder and think smarter
|  Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hmmmmmmmm Several
|  things come to mind.
|
|  Do you have a city picked and saved?
|
|  Do you have automatic update selected?
|
|  What is the interval between checks?
|

|  Regards from
|
|  Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
|  ,,,,,,,,
|  Ô¿Ô¬
|  Cincinnati, Ohio
|  Scottsdale, Arizona
|  ==========<[0]>===========
|  Sunday 10/30/2005 8:23:50 PM
|
|  Perception, not possession, is 9 tenths of the law.
|

|  ==========<[O]>==========
|  On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 18:49:19 -0800 (PST), Robert Andrew Dulaney
|  Jr. wrote:
|
| |  Thanks for the come back so soon . .
|  |
| |  when you start the program the tempature shows up in the system
| |  tray (near the clock) but when you close the program the temp
| |  disapears - try as I might I can't get the temp to stay visable
| |  in the system tray Keyboard Cowboy wrote:
| |  Robert, I am not sure what you mean by "I can't get the temp to
| |  stay in the
| |
|  |
| | |  System Tray (or whatever we are calling that area today)".
| | |  Can you give us a
| | |
| |  |
| |  bit more information?
| |  Glad you like it. I've tested many different ones and that's my
| |  favorite!
| |
|  |
| |  Regards from
|  |
| |  Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
| |  ,,,,,,,,
| |  Ô¿Ô¬
| |  Cincinnati, Ohio
| |  Scottsdale, Arizona
| |  ==========<[0]>===========
| |  Sunday 10/30/2005 7:41:51 PM
|  |
| |  The food that you get in art museums is institutional revenge
| |  for the art that you get in restaurants.
| |
|  |
|  |
| |  ==========<[O]>==========
| |  On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 18:15:36 -0800 (PST), Robert Andrew Dulaney
| |  Jr. wrote:
| |
|  |
| | |  I like Weather Watcher, but I can't get the temp to stay in
| | |  the System Tray (or whatever we are calling that area today)
| | |  Finally a weather program w/o a bunch of other "stuff"
| | |  (adware, spyware and commercials)! ~OoO~ wrote: You probably
| | |  received quite a few copies... hehe.
| | |
| |  |
| |  |
| | |  ____________________________________
| | |  Sir Troth
| | |  ICQ #1717439
| | |  AIM/AOL: SirTrothX
| | |  Yahoo: SirTroth
| | |  MSN: SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx
| | |  (do not email me here)
| | |  My Personal Email: SirTroth@xxxxxxxxx
| | |  --------------------------------------------------
| |  |
| |  |
| |  |
| | |
| |  |
| |  |
| | |  Hi PCTechTalk,
| |  |
| | |  Thanks to all that sent the Weather. I now have a copy
| | |  installed.
| | |
| |  |
| |  |
| | |  Thanks Again,
| | |  Rocky de Dragon
| | |  in Sunny, Cool Florida
| |  |
| | |  --
| |  |
| |  |
| | |  To unsub or change your email settings:
| | |  //www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
| |  |
| | |  To access our Archives:
| |  |
| |  |
| |  |
| | |  --
| |  |
| |  |
| | |  To unsub or change your email settings:
| | |  //www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
| |  |
| | |  To access our Archives:
| |  |
| |  |
| |  |
| | |  Don't assist the spammers!
| | |  Please delete my name and e-dress before forwarding this e-
| | |  mail to anyone. Thank you I appreciate your compliance
| | |
| |  |
| |  |
| |  |
| | |  ---------------------------------
| | |  Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.
| | |
| |  |
| |  |
| | |  --
| |  |
|  |
| |  |
| | |  To unsub or change your email settings:
| | |  //www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
| |  |
| | |  To access our Archives:
| |  |
|  |
| |  --
|  |
|  |
| |  To unsub or change your email settings:
| |  //www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
|  |
| |  To access our Archives:
|  |
|  |
| |  Don't assist the spammers!
| |  Please delete my name and e-dress before forwarding this e-mail
| |  to anyone. Thank you I appreciate your compliance
| |
|  |
|  |
| |  ---------------------------------
| |  Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.
| |
|  |
| |  --
| |