-=PCTechTalk=- Re: The dll from hell

  • From: "Linda F. Johnson" <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 10:19:45 -0400

Go to Start>Run and type SFC

In here you have a choice to have Windows check all of your system files
and let you know which ones have been changed or corrupted and you can
replace them (but this is NOT advised since SFC will often replace files
that should NOT be replaced).....SFC gives you another choice to replace
just one specific file that you know is bad....this is the only way I
use SFC

More info here:

Publisher ~ ABC ~ All 'Bout Computers
Owner ~ Linda's Computer Stop