From: "Jan Robey" <hrstreak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "PCTechTalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2002 7:22 AM
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- The dll from hell

| Well here I am, the queen of errors, back again with yet another problem.
My PSP has lost a few of it's common functions.  Went to PSP trouble
shooting & found the answer was in a simple remove a file & download a
patch.  Two hours on line downloading this patch and the install was aborted
with this message:

| file C:windows\system\msvcp60.dll is in use & cannot be installed.  Please
exit all other applications & retry.

| Well nothing to my knowledge was running but I used EndItAll & tried
again.  Of course I got the same message.  It was suggested that I needed to
replace the dll.
| Went on line, found the dll, went to put it in, still EndItAll was active,
and this is the message I received: The process cannot access the file
because it is being used by another process cannot create