-=PCTechTalk=- Re: The dll from hell

  • From: "vic" <vaf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 20:08:05 -0400

Glad to hear you made some progress.
Try registering the file, just in case that's the problem.
Not likely, but no harm trying and very simple too.
Click Start>Run and type this command:

regsvr32 msvcp60.dll

and click Ok,  You should receive a message stating that msvcp60.dll was
successfully registered.

Then see if you still have the problem.

good luck!

vic

Free Inkjet Cartridges, buy one, get one free, plus free shipping.
http://www.personal-computer-tutor.com/printersupplies.htm

Lock and hide folders with maximum ease and security.
http://download.com.com/3000-2092-10111735.html?tag=lst-0-1