-=PCTechTalk=- Re: The dll from hell

  • From: "vic" <vaf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 20:08:05 -0400

Glad to hear you made some progress.
Try registering the file, just in case that's the problem.
Not likely, but no harm trying and very simple too.
Click Start>Run and type this command:

regsvr32 msvcp60.dll

and click Ok,  You should receive a message stating that msvcp60.dll was
successfully registered.

Then see if you still have the problem.

good luck!

Free Inkjet Cartridges, buy one, get one free, plus free shipping.

Lock and hide folders with maximum ease and security.