-=PCTechTalk=- Re: The dll from hell

  • From: "vic" <vaf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:03:07 -0400

Yes, find your new msvcp60.dll, right click it and choose CUT.
Then go to your WINDOWS folder,right click an empty area and choose PASTE.
All we want is to have the new file in your Windows folder to make the
command shorter and easier for  you. Nothing to worry about, you'll see how
simple it is.
And to repeat, once the file is in your Windows folder. restart in MS-DOS
mode,
and simply type:
MOVE MSVCP60.DLL SYSTEM

and press Enter, and then press Y to indicate Yes, you want to replace the
existing fille.  Finally press EXIT or WIN, to get you back to WIndows.

hope this made it clearer for you.

vic

Lock and hide folders with maximum ease and security.
http://download.com.com/3000-2092-10111735.html?tag=lst-0-1