-=PCTechTalk=- Re: The dll from hell

  • From: "vic" <vaf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 08:34:57 -0400

Replace it in dos as darryl suggested.
Here's a bit easier way if you never worked in dos.

1. Move the file msvcp60.dll to your WINDOWS folder.

2. Click Start>Shutdown and choose Restart in MS-DOS mode.

3. At the C:\WINDOWS\> prompt, type:

MOVE MSVCP60.DLL SYSTEM

and press enter.
Type Y when asked if you want to overwrite the existing file.

4. Type either WIN or EXIT, and press Enter to get  back into Windows

vic

Lock and hide folders with maximum ease and security.
http://download.com.com/3000-2092-10111735.html?tag=lst-0-1