-=PCTechTalk=- Re: The dll from hell

  • From: "Jan Robey" <hrstreak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 16:19:20 -0400

Hi Vic,

OK, I tried registering that file, fully expecting the answer that it was
fully registered...but instead I got this message:
msvcp60.dll was loaded, but the DllRegister Server entry point was not
found.  DllRegister Server may not be exported, or a corrupt version may be
in memory.  Consider using PView to detect & remove it.

Do we have entirely different can of worms or was my effort in replacing
that file in Dos unsuccessful?  What is meant by PView?

Jan