-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Restore Point

  • From: "DSWabc" <DSWabc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 23:13:13 -0500

A backup can be any location that is safe enough for your peace of mind.  I
generally keep a backup copy of my email dbx files and the address book
somewhere on one of my four hard drives.  Sometimes in two places.  There is
very little of importance in my email that would be lost so peace of mind is
easy to achieve.

Don