-=PCTechTalk=- Restore Point

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:28:09 -0800

I created a restore point, downloaded and used RegSeeker.  It
did it's thing and I don't know what that was but one of my
programs I use all the time wouldn't work.  So I went to restore
to the prior point I made and it wasn't there.  No bold dates.
So how do I fix it so I can have restore points made everyday?

As luck would have it, all I had to do was put in the disk and
the program that wouldn't work, ran
again.

This has really not been my day.  I was an hour on the phone
with Trend Micro.  Something wasn't working right -- just
updated to 2008.  She had to kick it up to an Engineer 2 and
they didn't call me back.  I got it to work though thanks to
Windows Clean Install so I guess it was a good day.

But I really really want my restore thingie to work
automatically.

Judith
Making the Complicated Simple!
Learn how to make RSS Feeds Ez-ily