-=PCTechTalk=- Restore Point

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 21:30:42 -0800

I just noticed something.  I created a restore point just now.
When I went to check, it was there plus a System Checkpoint
Restore.

The odd part -- all my other manual restores were gone -- no
bold dates and they were there yesterday.

So is System Checkpoint supposed to get rid of all my manual
restores or is there something wrong with this part of my
computer?

And yes I have the Restore Setting to 12% (28615 MB) which is
the Max for my computer.  So I know it has enough memory to make
restore points.

Judith
Make eBooks, Audio Books
or keep focused and on track with