-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Restore Point

  • From: "Glo" <redowl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 20:18:52 -0700

Don.
I'm going to try all these suggestions as soon as I come back to life,
have been very sick for the past few days.  I NEVER get sick, I think
this computer did it.  I have no idea how to do a clean install, so I
hope things have not gotten to that point.  I have a Compaq Presario XP
Media Center Edition 2005 that I bought exactly one year ago for a lot
more than $398, but have never run backups of my important stuff--by
this I think you mean make CDs, right?  So hopefully after all the
cleaning up you guys have instructed me on, all will be well again and
I'll know what to do to prevent this happening again.  Thanks for all
your help and I'll report back when I get it done. ~Glo