-=PCTechTalk=- Re: [Re: [Re: Printer trouble]]

  • From: Hank Adams <hdka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 17:16:33 -0500

Well G Man I just reinstalled from windows, No change so I reinstalled
from the boot disk, Still the same thing. I guess the only way is to form=
at
and start all over.
Yours Hank

"GuitarMan" <PCTech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hank,
    It might work, but there are never any promises with these things,
especially with such an odd problem like this one (the Printer folder isn=
't
supposed to have internet access, let alone generate an access error mess=
age
when you open it).         LOL

    Just in case it hasn't been covered here before, if you reinstall fro=
within Windows, it'll just recopy the original files for the system and
you'll still have access to all of your programs and such when it's
finished.  If you reinstall Windows from a command prompt, it'll replace =
the
registry and you'll lose that access.

Peace,
G Man