-=PCTechTalk=- Re: [Re: [Re: Printer trouble]]

  • From: Hank Adams <hdka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:52:25 -0500

Hi I uninstalled then went into regedit and deleted all I could find abou=
Epson, Reinstalled and still get the "Can't find the default printer". I =
went
through all the troubleshooting too. This stupid computer still can't fin=
d the
printer and it is setting right beside it.
Yours Hank

taanzaa <taanzaa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi:

Have you tried uninstalling and then checking your
registry for any printer values/keys removing them and
then reboot and reinstall?  Just a shot in the
dark....