-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Quicken Backup-- CD Burning Software

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 14:11:29 -0500

I like picasa too - I haven't looked yet to see if 2 works
better than 1. 1 was missing a lot of my pictures - even
when I directed it to the specific folder!!

you could re-name the pictures - even just put a dash after
the ones that were the same. Or - drag them all into a new
folder together - then they would automatically rename
themselves with a 1, 2, 3 etc after them. Altho - sometimes
even when I do that, it tells me the file already exists.
Normally it just ads the munber after it though.

Cris