-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Quicken Backup-- CD Burning Software

  • From: "David F. Wooledge" <wooledge001@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "@freelistts PCTechTalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 09:47:34 -0800 (PST)

DAO\TAO can be used on CDRW just like on CDR.  I do it all the time.  And I
have never had a CDRW that my computer reads, nor read on another computer.  I
like the CDRW because I do not always need to keep the data, I can erase it and
then I can use the disc over and over and over and over and over.......
Dave