-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Quicken Backup-- CD Burning Software

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 19:00:34 -0800

Now you have to explain WHAT that system is?? I never heard of it.  Back ups
need to have readability in ANY system??? when I only need it for ONE system
IF I need it? In my OWN????  I think you are talking apples and oranges
here. An ordinary computer person verses maybe a guru whoes system is a
nuther story...