-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Quicken Backup-- CD Burning Software

  • From: "Chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 22:03:50 -0000

Quick answer - Use good CD burning software instead of the very limited (and
flaky!) built in capabilities of Windows XP.
I swear by Nero Burning Rom for most burning jobs http://www.nero.com
And Alcohol 120% for more advanced stuff http://www.alcohol-soft.com/
Other people will give you other recommendations.
Both the above, plus most of the other recommendations will have a 30 day
trial so you can spend some time finding out which one suits you.
'Say goodbye to coasters'

Regards

Chris
chris@xxxxxxxxxx