-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Quicken Backup-- CD Burning Software

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 11:30:47 -0600

I just did upgrade Picasa to Picasa 2 and I see it has an option of burn to
CD.  I have not tried that yet but will on the next batch of pictures.  I
have copied pictures from Picasa to Film Factory successfully as that is
where I have been doing most of my editing and printing.  I am eager to try
printing from Picasa now that it is upgraded.  I was not able to print 4X6
borderless before (and maybe it was just my inexperience).
Joyce