-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Networking

  • From: "Trevnal" <trev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 08:25:22 -0000

Doug

Any folder you wish to give permission to change is quite easy.  I am using
XP, and all you do is open Windows Explorer or my Computer, and navigate to
the folder you want to use.

right click the folder, and select Sharing, next you chose to share the
folder, and also you then can tick another box to allow network users to
change folder contents.  W2K and W98 should be very similar I think, but not
used them for ages to check, sorry.

Hope that helps you out,

Trevnal