-=PCTechTalk=- Re: aol problems/final

  • From: Clickninny@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 03:43:01 EST

 Nun returned....
All I can say is....whatever.

 I give.  You win.

          |  Nunyabidness says.......         |

  <snipped mercifully>
********* And So It Was ***********

Red Owl deflected...........
 Red Owl says yea! the Super Bowl is a more fun discussion, also it's on my
birthday!  I'd like to see Tampa Bay win but alas!  I'm afraid the Raiders
have it in the pocket...

 Clickninny attempts the epilogue...
OK ...the super bowl ....im not that sports oriented...but i do live in
Cleveland...and i do   take the "browns" to the " superbowl  "  everyday
...=0)

   On my next trip i will also take any leftover feelings that Nun or i have
concerning our misconstruity and dump them there as well.

   It was not my intent to win...only to learn,  put my 2 cents in,
hopefully be heard, and to discuss ....( which is all we were doing in
reality )  AND to hopefully help someone the way others here have helped me.
To return something useful.

    Im sure Nun is here for the same reasons.

   Altho with the amount of grey matter here...i personally am usually beat
to the punch ...often with better advice than i would have given. ...So i
rarely open my mouth.  And,  my advice tends to be more "priestly" since i
cant hope to match most of the technical expertises here.

 ..Hey , sometimes "browns" happens ...  ( and Nun i see you  have a sense of
humor ...Your  <snipped mercifully>  at the point it was inserted was very
funny an i applaud you )

  It's all good...........we are all smart in "different " ways ..we all
learn in "differerent" ways.
                 Peace, luv, your favorite cheese...  ..clickninny

 And Chazz...thanx for the compliment ...In my life i do much for my wife's
Business on regular basis.  ( to the point of my own endeavors sadly  falling
away  )
  Whenever i get a compliment from a client ...i tell them "thank - you  for
the PAYMENT "   Since i dont get paid obviously for my work at the wifes
biz...ive come to see the client compliments  truely as payments. So Chazz
...actually.... ...thanx for the payment.

 Now can i ask a question? ...

 Gman once explianed to me that in 98 when my deskyop "flashed " and all my
icons momentairly lost there cohesion...that IE was in charge so to speak of
that and to go and repair it. ( in add/remove)
   As i understand it Billy butthead in his infinite games buried IE into XP
and you cant access it thru add/remove any more to "repair " it .
       This is what part of his lawsut was about ?
 In any case...my desktop in XP is flashing in the same way lately... Is
there someway i  have missed to REPAIR IE  ( ive got 6  in XP and 5.5  on
98se on the same partitioned drive ) i do not have SP1.

        ( i currently fail miserably at any attempt to DL SP1 ...and ive got
some serious gripes with billy about that ...but they are not for here )

   Thanx in advance for filling me in....