-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Networking

  • From: stormy1@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:01:37 -0700

Hey Andy,
The two different disk formats don't make a difference -- I'm doing exactly
what you want to do right now -- my main machine is on Wink2k with NTFS and the
computer upstairs is networked -- its Win98 with Fat32 and it works fine -- you
just have to specify which folders you want to share or not.

~Lacey~