-=PCTechTalk=- Re: KeyBoard Cowboy

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 07:48:25 -0400

That is the best news yet!
I know my hubby would be totally lost if he couldn't play
'his' golf game.  After he had his eyes done he said it was good for his golf
game - that is one reason he had the lasix. Question - you could still take off
your glasses and carry them around if you wanted to? Your distance vision in
your glasses is just plain lense? I'd be very tempted to do that if I got lasix
done. I've worn glasses since I was 5.
Cris