-=PCTechTalk=- Re: KeyBoard Cowboy

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 22:36:29 -0400

Keyboard,

Glad to hear of your successful surgeries, I am going in for a Selective
Laser T  on my left eye in a few weeks, had the right eye done back in June
to try and lower my eye pressures.  So far the pressure has dropped a touch,
hoping for more of a drop as time goes by.  Right before the last surgery, I
experienced a huge floater with flashes of light and a big blob black
looking weblike thing in my direct line of vision, it scared the heck out of
me, was thinking detached retina, alot of it has cleared up now but still
see some of it as well as an occasional flash of light.  My aunt had a
retinal detachment in one eye and lost her vision from it.  Her surgery was
not so successful.

Christine